could you road register any ride on mower?

zetor3011

Member
Im not an expert but in theory if you put the correct lighting on a ride on lawn mower in the uk you could get it road legal,couldnt you?
 
Im not an expert but in theory if you put the correct lighting on a ride on lawn mower in the uk you could get it road legal,couldn't you?

It would depend. Here it wouldn't be legal because it wouldn't meet the minimum speed requirements.
 
This is what I was told.

I got pulled over doing 47 in a 35 zone on my rally rider. Cop told me you can ride a mower on the road ( not a hwy or a 4 lane ). If the deck is on it and it will cut grass.
It is the same as a farmer on his tractor.
 
True but there are slower vehicles on the road

I have taken the mower off of small tractor and I use it as a Mobility scooter and no one has stoped me yet, I like it, as the elec. one runs out of power on the hills around here, dont know if it is legal or not,.
 
Back
Top