Cordless Lawn Mower & battery pack comparision charts

The few red and bold entries were also intentional to bring attention.
Any typos are/were just that, typos. Any mistakes I welcome corrections.

Getting information is tough sometimes. It's as one has to drag it out of some of these companies. The most recent is from 2 companies; "Powerworks" & "Lasica"where I have asked more than once thru either e-bay or Amazon who males the cells they use in their packs and both refused to answer.
 
Getting information is tough sometimes. It's as one has to drag it out of some of these companies. The most recent is from 2 companies; "Powerworks" & "Lasica"where I have asked more than once thru either e-bay or Amazon who males the cells they use in their packs and both refused to answer.

Powerworks is just rebranded Greenworks, so the battery cells are going to be Chinese. Never heard of Lasica, but I’d be surprised if their battery cells were not also Chinese. Most of these companies are just marketing operations, and don’t manufacture or design anything. If a product is not sold through brick and mortar stores or at least their online storefronts, I wouldn’t waste my time buying their products.
 
Ever hear of "Vanon"? That was the name on the cells that had a "Bonacell" battery pack name that has the 'sleep' issue making it unusable. That's in a number of Amazon reviews, I don't know if it is limited to that name or not yet.
Packs under the Lasica name (yes, I know that isn't the actual manufacture) are sold on e-bay & Amazon.

BTW, according to the sellers of Biswaye & Epowon stated (when I asked), those cells are Goldstar (LG).
 
Ever hear of "Vanon"? That was the name on the cells that had a "Bonacell" battery pack name that has the 'sleep' issue making it unusable. That's in a number of Amazon reviews, I don't know if it is limited to that name or not yet.
Packs under the Lasica name (yes, I know that isn't the actual manufacture) are sold on e-bay & Amazon.

BTW, according to the sellers of Biswaye & Epowon stated (when I asked), those cells are Goldstar (LG).

No, never heard of Vanon, or the many other dozens of names attached to products that are made in the same Chinese factories with very poor quality control. LG is Korean, so the quality is normally very good.
 
You can also include Panasonic, Samsung & Sanyo & Sony to that list of good cells.

At least the no-name pack had cells with some kind of name on them. Vanon does even have a website (believe it or not). Thou it doesn't mean it's the same company.
Bonacell 40v fake 6ah pack 05.JPG
 
Back
Top