Export thread

Congratulations to bertsmobile1!

primerbulb120

primerbulb120

As of today, Bert is the forum's first "Lawn Pharaoh" (see this thread for more info. )

Thank you Bert for your participation and time spent helping users on this forum. :thumbsup:

B

bertsmobile1

It is just a count of posts. Not a measure of usefullness.
I can assure you I have gotten a lot more out of this site than I could ever put back in.
The computer is in the office as is the kettle so when I stop for a cuppa, look up a part or write an invoice I take a quick peek.
Being in a different time zone it just happens that I am on line when you lot are not so I get to see most posts before other techs in the States.

S

SidecarFlip

Bert... Least your new title isn't 'Lawn Obama'.....lol

M

Muhammad

Awesome! Who will be the next in the 10k club?

Boobala

Boobala

WIN D.jpg

stevestd

stevestd

The vast bank of knowledge freely coming from Bert on a variety of mechanical and other obscure topics is amazing! I have learnt much about mowers, motors, diagnosing faults, belts, oils and filters, buying parts, helpful internet sites, properties of steel, clay etc, collecting unpaid accounts, political systems, world history etc etc etc.

Thanks Bert.

Pharaoh. The most powerful person in ancient Egypt was the pharaoh. The pharaoh was the political and religious leader of the Egyptian people, holding the titles: 'Lord of the Two Lands' and 'High Priest of Every Temple'. ... He owned all of the land, made laws, collected taxes, and defended Egypt against foreigners.

R

Rivets

According to Dictionary.com, pharaoh means “any person who uses power or authority to oppress others;tyrant.” Don’t know if I want to join you Bert? If I ever get downunder I’ll buy you a glass, no bottle of a white wine, if my memory serves me well. Rivets

B

bertsmobile1

SHMBO majored in Persian archaeology so I am aware of the definition of Pharaoh but was hoping no one else would bring that up.
Obviously computer geeks failed ancient history.
I wonder what the next level is.

R

Rivets

Sorry, but the offer still stands. Doubt if I’ll make Pharaoh, unless I get into the Transaxle blog, so won’t worry about the next level.

Ronno6

Ronno6

Crikey,Bert!
Fantastic job!

mikehouse

mikehouse

Bert... Least your new title isn't 'Lawn Obama'.....lol

And your point being.....?

Boobala

Boobala

And your point being.....?

I would think Sidecar is a Happy-Camper, don't need coloring books & crayons, Play-Dough, and a safe-space,.. probably happy that we don't have a Prez Hilary too ! .. :laughing:

She may yet end up in the klink..

B

bertsmobile1

Can you name a president who should not have done hard time ?
then we get to State Governors ?
Not may Oz Prim Ministers squeaky clean either.
About the only politicians who do not have the snout in the trough of public money are the religious zelots and I am not all that sure about most of them.

P

Pumper54

Bert,
Congrats on the 10,000 + posts, as stated before you have shared your wisdom on many things and I have enjoyed learning from your life experiences. Looking forward to reading more of your post. I lift my coffee mug in toast to you Sir

Tom

Band-aid Kid

Band-aid Kid

Bert
Thanks for being you.
Thanks for your help
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to All.

Bobby.:thumbsup:

Roger B

Roger B

It is just a count of posts. Not a measure of usefullness.
I can assure you I have gotten a lot more out of this site than I could ever put back in.
The computer is in the office as is the kettle so when I stop for a cuppa, look up a part or write an invoice I take a quick peek.
Being in a different time zone it just happens that I am on line when you lot are not so I get to see most posts before other techs in the States.

Bertman!

The congratulations are indeed due.. You expertise is exceeded only by your humbleness... Trust us... We know your value... (We includes SWMBO..)

Best always,

Roger B