Export thread

CMXGAAH46BT PARTS??

S

STEVES

Hi, looking for parts on a CMXGAAH46BT (2019) back pack blower. Sold at Lowes & heard no parts support from anyone.
Thanks for any help.
20211120_155502.jpg

R

Rivets

Please look to see if there is another ID tag on the unit, the tag you posted is an emissions tag. If you have the owners of there may be a different model number on the cover.

S

STEVES

That's the only tag!! pull start says craftsmen & 46cc / exhaust muffler & air filter inner housing / HS EB-500-E.1.1.-FSH /

Attachments

R

Rivets

No owners manual? We now know it is a Husqvarna unit.

S

STEVES

Have to check with customer, pulled up on line & not like the old days, no parts picture with parts listing!

R

Rivets

Did some more checking and you’ll have to contact Husqvarna directly, according to the Craftsman site.

S

STEVES

Thanks, next step was Lowes :( or Husqvarna.
Let you know
Thanks

I

ILENGINE

Did some more checking and you’ll have to contact Husqvarna directly, according to the Craftsman site.
Ran the sku through the Husqvarna dealer site and they recognize the unit as a poulan CMXGAAH46BT and did find a parts list but I can't post it due to being on a dealer only location.

What parts are you looking for I can see what is available

S

STEVES

looking for coil

S

STEVES

called my local husq dealer & they found model
keep you posted
Thanks!!

I

ILENGINE

501424372 is coil part number MSRP 27.99

S

STEVES

Thanks!!

strohmoose

strohmoose

If you can find the part it will most likely be on a ship waiting to offload in California with a delivery date of late next year!

I

ILENGINE

If you can find the part it will most likely be on a ship waiting to offload in California with a delivery date of late next year!
When I checked the other day when I posted the part number my Husqvarna distributor had 2 in stock.

L

LawnWizard

Since Husqvarna ownes or makes products for so many others, a lot of their parts fit multiple pieces of equipment so the likelihood of someone having them is stock is actually pretty good.

S

STEVES

should be in this week, said in stock, time will tell

S

SamB

Since Husqvarna owns or makes products for so many others, a lot of their parts fit multiple pieces of equipment so the likelihood of someone having them is stock is actually pretty good.
Good point! My somewhat elderly (2005) CZ42175 zero turn Turf Care/Husqvarna was also sold as a Craftsman and as a Poulan mower. On the plus side,since almost none of the wear parts on it are proprietary, so I don't have to rely on Husqvarna for parts. The deck spindles, hydros, and the engine plus the blades all are from outside manufacturers that Husqvarna used to build my mower.
On the plus side, although the mower is old enough that any of the mentioned parts are now NLA from the dealers,I can get parts elsewhere.

L

LawnWizard

Good point! My somewhat elderly (2005) CZ42175 zero turn Turf Care/Husqvarna was also sold as a Craftsman and as a Poulan mower. On the plus side,since almost none of the wear parts on it are proprietary, so I don't have to rely on Husqvarna for parts. The deck spindles, hydros, and the engine plus the blades all are from outside manufacturers that Husqvarna used to build my mower.
On the plus side, although the mower is old enough that any of the mentioned parts are now NLA from the dealers,I can get parts elsewhere.
Sam, I have all Hustler mowers and unless it a a part for the frame or certain deck parts that are proprietary, I rarely get them from my dealer. Blades, spindles, bearings to rebuild spindles and front casters, plugs, filters, belts batteries, pto clutches, etc are readily available much cheaper elsewhere. And before someone jumps in, I don't just buy the cheapest parts available. I make sure they (especially filters) are Kawasaki specs.

S

SamB

Sam, I have all Hustler mowers and unless it a a part for the frame or certain deck parts that are proprietary, I rarely get them from my dealer. Blades, spindles, bearings to rebuild spindles and front casters, plugs, filters, belts batteries, pto clutches, etc are readily available much cheaper elsewhere. And before someone jumps in, I don't just buy the cheapest parts available. I make sure they (especially filters) are Kawasaki specs.
Having the tools and being able to work on your own mower helps keep our mowers running long after the big box mowers
are scrapped. It also keeps us from being prey to repair shops that only care about the $$$. The knowledge base here that we are blessed with is immense and from repair people that care about their customers. Of course,it should go without saying but one must start with a quality mower to start with.

S

STEVES

coil came in & correct, now have spark
Thanks!!

S

sonicj66

I have the same Craftsman Leaf Blower model CMXGAAH46BT that I purchased at Lowes. I needed the fuel tank repair kit. This post was one of the first to come up in my search so I thought I would register and add the parts list I found for this model to help anyone else with this issue in the future. It took me an entire day to get this and find out where I could get the parts. Lowes told me they can't order this part. I went to several local mower dealers and could not find anything for it. I called Craftsman and after a lot of searching they said it looks like this was made by Husqvarna. So I call Husqvarna and their automated message will send you around until you get to a message that says they no longer support these over the phone and to find a local dealer to assist. I found 2 dealers in my town listed on Husvarna website. Guess who was one of them.....Lowes (who can't get the part) and Tractor Supply. I call Tractor Supply and no dice. I reach out to neighboring cities to dealers and no luck. Finally I am on Husqvarnas website and see the green "Can We Help You" button on the left. I click on it and then other and then chat. I start talking to someone, fully expecting them to have never heard of this leaf blower. To my surprise she knew the part number and not only that but also gave me the whole parts list and some other authorized sellers online, as it was on back order. I was just happy to find out my blower was not completely disposable even if i have to wait a month. I really miss the days of calling and actually talking to someone.

Anyway I am attaching the photos of the parts for anyone in the future that runs into this issue.

CMXGAAH46BT - Craftsman Leaf Blower Part 1.pngCMXGAAH46BT - Craftsman Leaf Blower Part 2.pngCMXGAAH46BT - Craftsman Leaf Blower Part 3.png

A

Aprondad

There aren’t any part numbers here. What’s the crossover husqvarna model number? That would help greatly.

B

bertsmobile1

What is wrong with the tank ?
If it has cracked it can be plastic welded
They are made of HDPE and so are milk bottles so plenty of patch plates .

A

Aprondad

Thanks star tech,I couldn’t find that to save my life. although I did find the piston I was looking for this would’ve made the search easier.

S

SamB

What is wrong with the tank ?
If it has cracked it can be plastic welded
They are made of HDPE and so are milk bottles so plenty of patch plates .
Auto body shops most all have plastic(HDPE)welding equipment and experience at repairing bumper covers.

StarTech

StarTech

Auto body shops most all have plastic(HDPE)welding equipment and experience at repairing bumper covers.
Just to note auto bumper covers are usually ABS plastic.

A

Aprondad

still not resolved. I ordered a "piston kit" from SAWZILLA for this craftsman leaf blower as a "husqvarna 150bt" leaf blower and the part is wrong, the wrist pin is too large. the piston actually fits in the bore.

I've spent some time with husqvarna support, and they could not find the equivalent husqvarna model number. Husqvarna suppoet did email me the same parts list as above but they say they have all of #3 for sale in the parts list. Might as well buy a new blower if I'm going to purchase the whole engine.

back to square one.

S

SamB

Just to note auto bumper covers are usually ABS plastic.
Yes,of course you are correct, but the equipment is the same. Only the 'welding' rod is changed.Welding thermoplastics.jpg

B

beekflys

looking for the part number of the blower nozzle, in the operators manuel it is listed as number 23. Can not find a part number for this.