citation

delta

Forum Newbie
Threads
hey guys, got a citation zero turn and i love it, but lately i have been looking at the prestige. the citation saves me so much time, but i love the stipping of the full width rollers!:licking: got less than 100hrs. on it and wondering what i could get on a trade??? i live near baldwin, Wisconsin and have two dealers with in 15 miles. looking to sell or trade, any ideas would be helpful, thx :confused2:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
have two dealers with in 15 miles. looking to sell or trade, any ideas would be helpful, thx :confused2:

Sell it yourself... any dealer is there to sell... they are not going to want to give you retail for your mower... you should be able to sell it for quite a bit More than you could hope to get on a trade... :smile:KennyV

jdhone

Forum Newbie
Threads
I purchased a 2012 Citation last Friday afternoon. Light snow is already on the ground here, in northern INdiana, so I won't know how I like it until next Spring. I'm rather anxious to try it out.

I took a chance and opted for the 26 HP, B & S "Cyclonic" engine over the Kawasaki. Never owned a Kaw but dealer heavily suggested I try the cyclonic power this time. Does anyone know anything of importance regarding the cyclonic engine series or are they too new for weaknesses to surface?

jdh