Export thread

Check out my idea

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

I made this out of an old Craftsman wood chipper platform that still had the wheels on it. A Craftsman seat frame. And some tubing I had lying around the shop. I bolted a idler pulley to the top of it, with a long threaded bolt that sticks out far enough to catch the bumper hole.

Works like a charm for pulling mowers around. Especially with the long handle, angled up high enough to get the back whee's off the ground.

What ya think? Should I mass produce them? he he he he he

I painted it after I took these pictures. Gonna put some robber grips on the hand bars next.

3133.jpg3134.jpg

The Chairman

The Chairman

I made this out of an old Craftsman wood chipper platform that still had the wheels on it. A Craftsman seat frame. And some tubing I had lying around the shop. I bolted a idler pulley to the top of it, with a long threaded bolt that sticks out far enough to catch the bumper hole.

Works like a charm for pulling mowers around. Especially with the long handle, angled up high enough to get the back whee's off the ground.

What ya think? Should I mass produce them? he he he he he

I painted it after I took these pictures. Gonna put some robber grips on the hand bars next.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I like it. Put a trailer coupler on the end and you can use it to two with a tractor or car. That's important for those of us who live on a lot of acreage. :confused2:

Bob E

Bob E

who steers?

NorthBama

NorthBama

nice i like it need one for my junkers

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

who steers?

You can somewhat steer it yourself if you're pushing. If you're pulling, it usually just follows you where ever you go. It's a lot easier than it might look.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

nice i like it need one for my junkers

Exactly what I made it for.