Chainsaw

It was at the dealer here where I live, they are certified Stihl dealers. I went to check it out today and decided to pick it up, it was a fall sale, 50% off so that worked for me, I love a good sale.
 
It was at the dealer here where I live, they are certified Stihl dealers. I went to check it out today and decided to pick it up, it was a fall sale, 50% off so that worked for me, I love a good sale.
Ecellent! Well done Bruce! You scored a bargain! That is money well spent. Just be sure and read the owners manual and use the saftey gear. Chainsaws are dangerous.
 
It was at the dealer here where I live, they are certified Stihl dealers. I went to check it out today and decided to pick it up, it was a fall sale, 50% off so that worked for me, I love a good sale.

See you know the dealers are rip offs.........but you ripped them off ............LOl:biggrin:
 
I agree. I think I did well for once, lol. I hope this one lasts a while. I am quite happy with my find and the wife is happy it didn't break the bank. I even scored "brownie points" for being frugal, lol.
 
I hope this one lasts a while. .
I don't know what your going to use it for or how old you are, but that chainsaw would last me the rest of my life.
Stihl is agruably the best saw out there, I own a husquvarna personnally, but stihl is held in high regard by those who know.
If you keep it maintained (clean and lubricated), don't leave gas in it, it will be with you for a long time.
 
Back
Top