J jteuban Active Member Mar 5, 2011 #1 Does anyone know where to get carb kits for Walboro online. I trash picked a string trimmer a while back and took the carb apart. I found that most of the seals are just gone. I just want the seals, not the whole kit. Anyone know where to get em?
Does anyone know where to get carb kits for Walboro online. I trash picked a string trimmer a while back and took the carb apart. I found that most of the seals are just gone. I just want the seals, not the whole kit. Anyone know where to get em?
K KennyV Lawn Pro Mar 5, 2011 #2 Lawn Mower Parts or Carburetor Kits And Repair Parts For Walbro Carbs. They have a lot of small carb stuff.. :smile:KennyV PS.. also Walbro Parts online catalog, but I have not ordered anything from them myself...
Lawn Mower Parts or Carburetor Kits And Repair Parts For Walbro Carbs. They have a lot of small carb stuff.. :smile:KennyV PS.. also Walbro Parts online catalog, but I have not ordered anything from them myself...