Carb Kit / used Carb - older Kawasaki (Mikuni BV)

theoldwizard1

Threads
I'm looking for a carb kit or used carb from an older single cylinder Kawaski engine. The carb is actually a Mikuni BV18/21/24. It was used on some single cylinder horizontal (and possibly vertical) shaft engine from the late 1980s-1990s. The carb was also used on some Toro lawnmowers and E-Z Go golf carts and even the older Kawaski Mule 550.

The carb would say Mikuno BV on the side.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have successfully made a Honda carb to work on an old Kawasaki generator, as far as finding an old Mikuni, I don't know of any place.

briggs

Threads
I'm looking for a carb kit or used carb from an older single cylinder Kawaski engine. The carb is actually a Mikuni BV18/21/24. It was used on some single cylinder horizontal (and possibly vertical) shaft engine from the late 1980s-1990s. The carb was also used on some Toro lawnmowers and E-Z Go golf carts and even the older Kawaski Mule 550.

The carb would say Mikuno BV on the side.

i think i may have a complete carb here on a running engine can u please send me a photo and more info

theoldwizard1

Threads
i think i may have a complete carb here on a running engine can u please send me a photo and more info

Not very good pics

Attachments

• Carb1.JPG
    Carb1.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Carb2.JPG
    Carb2.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Carb3.JPG
    Carb3.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 10

briggs

Threads
Not very good pics

I looked threw my stock and all the ones I have are the newer style if I had one I would ship it to u I will keep looking around for u never know what I will come across in my travels