C chop3396 Forum Newbie Mar 27, 2020 #1 I have a John Deere D160 that the transmission is shot on. I can get a D100 for a reasonable price that has a seized motor. Can I swap the motors from the D160 to the D100 model? Or can you point me in the right direction for an answer? Thanks! Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
I have a John Deere D160 that the transmission is shot on. I can get a D100 for a reasonable price that has a seized motor. Can I swap the motors from the D160 to the D100 model? Or can you point me in the right direction for an answer? Thanks!
R Romore Well-Known Member Mar 27, 2020 #2 You can but it won't be a straight drop in as the D-100 has a single cylinder engine. How are your fabrication and wiring skills?
You can but it won't be a straight drop in as the D-100 has a single cylinder engine. How are your fabrication and wiring skills?