Busy summer

wayne

Forum Newbie
I will post some later. Summer heat & humidity slowed me down. Mostly interested in older equipment. Such as Ford LGT 145. Wayne Wright
 
interested in older equipment. Such as Ford LGT 145. Wayne Wright

Hi Wayne...
That little Ford is a very nice little garden tractor, quite similar to my Cub Cadet 1450.

I'm also rather fond of older equipment... unfortunately I can actually remember when most of it was new :laughing:... KennyV
 
The summer is always a little more busy than any other season, have you not heard the term busy bee? How many times do you see a bee in the middle of winter? :)
 
It's busy here too. I can't seem to keep up with the lawn! Grrrr... I like to be able to spend enough time out there to make it look good. Where does the time go?
 
Back
Top