Briggs V twin

Michael72

Threads
That ride on that came in with the 22hp v twin will be left here says the owner! :biggrin:....gave it a leak down etc...this motor purrs like a kitten :cool2:

These engines are to good to part out...im thinking some kind of project/refurbish ???

Tinkerer200

Threads
Sounds like you have posted something on this previously which I did not see. Why was it brought there? IF you decide to rebuild, I have two new sets of standard piston rings which should fit your engine, check part numbers. I paid about $80 for these then didn't use. I will take $65 shipping paid in cont. USA.

Walt Conner
Wconner5 at frontier dot com

Michael72

Threads
Sounds like you have posted something on this previously which I did not see. Why was it brought there? IF you decide to rebuild, I have two new sets of standard piston rings which should fit your engine, check part numbers. I paid about $80 for these then didn't use. I will take $65 shipping paid in cont. USA.

Walt Conner
Wconner5 at frontier dot com

Yeah I posted this motor up before commenting on the state of the poor mower!....thanks for offer :thumbsup: , I'm going to strip this engine down and rebuild in order to teach/prise my 14yr old away from his XBOX-360 ...prob do a cart for him...