Briggs and Stratton carb 792768 question

SouthernOutlaw

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was cutting grass this past weekend when the mower engine died. Tried to crank the mower several times and no luck. Pulled spark plug to see if I was getting spark and when the motor cranked over gas blew out the spark plug hole. I removed the carb and when I removed the float bowl and the white plastic tube there was a small jet with a o ring loose under the plastic tube. I have tried to figure out how this goes back in but cannot figure it out. I have found many parts list, but nothing to tell me where the jet goes. Can some body please tell me where this part goes. It is part #117 in the parts break down in the Sears and Briggs and Stratton on Partstree Parts and Diagrams for Briggs and Stratton 31P977-0575-E1

Thanks

GetTechnicalWithJd

Threads
I was cutting grass this past weekend when the mower engine died. Tried to crank the mower several times and no luck. Pulled spark plug to see if I was getting spark and when the motor cranked over gas blew out the spark plug hole. I removed the carb and when I removed the float bowl and the white plastic tube there was a small jet with a o ring loose under the plastic tube. I have tried to figure out how this goes back in but cannot figure it out. I have found many parts list, but nothing to tell me where the jet goes. Can some body please tell me where this part goes. It is part #117 in the parts break down in the Sears and Briggs and Stratton on Partstree Parts and Diagrams for Briggs and Stratton 31P977-0575-E1

Thanks

The Jet fits in the white plastic tube from the top.

Download this document for more info on your carb.
Nikki Carb Repair