Export thread

break dont work

A

Amygibb66

I need a little help I just had new breaks and new drive belt put on my lawn mower and new drive and work the first day but now they dont doesn't stop when in gear. I have adjust them but still no luck. I tighten them to where I cant push then back off a half turn but they still dont work. I dont what else to do please help

I

ILENGINE

And what kind of elephant is this. Without knowing what mower with model number you have we don't know which one of the thousands of mowers you have.

K

keakar

I need a little help I just had new breaks and new drive belt put on my lawn mower and new drive and work the first day but now they dont doesn't stop when in gear. I have adjust them but still no luck. I tighten them to where I cant push then back off a half turn but they still dont work. I dont what else to do please help
never mind the tighten and back off x amount

set parking brake, tighten adjusting nut as you rock the mower forward and backward until tractor wont roll when pushed and rocked (but it may still move a tad until the slack is taken up) then release the parking brake and mower should roll without and drag on brakes, if it drags back the nut off just a tad until its free, then go ride and the brakes should work perfectly assuming the brake assembly and pins are clean and free moving