Bobcat predator pro price and quality

Cutterboy

Threads
Has anyone got any info on how good these zero turns are compared to grasshopper etc. Also can these be shipped to the uk and at what price. I like the sound of the diesel 61" model.

Threads
Has anyone got any info on how good these zero turns are compared to grasshopper etc. Also can these be shipped to the uk and at what price. I like the sound of the diesel 61" model.

It looks like a good mower.....and I have heard good reviews about Bob-Cats. I would personally get a Grasshopper if it was that vs. Bobcat, just because they are a more well know brand and a lot of pros have them, but I'm sure the Bobcat would be fine. As for being shipped to the UK, I don't know. It would be expensive if they could do it!

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
It looks like a good mower.....and I have heard good reviews about Bob-Cats. I would personally get a Grasshopper if it was that vs. Bobcat, just because they are a more well know brand and a lot of pros have them, but I'm sure the Bobcat would be fine. As for being shipped to the UK, I don't know. It would be expensive if they could do it!

I would tend to agree with lawn mower fanatic that if these mowers are manufactered by the same company that has made bulldozers and other heavy duty equipment for many years, most likely it is well built and good quality. In fact, I saw my very first Bobcat ZTR this morning on a trailer going down the Interstate. I didn't get a very good look(it appears to be mostly green....NOT John Deere green:0)
I would ask the OP exactly what popular commercial brands can be purchased "locally" in the UK and save the expense of shipping if a good quality brand can be purchased there.

Cutterboy

Threads
Cheers guys.
I went to my local bobcat dealer today and tried out the 48" predator pro. My god what an amazing
Machine to use. It is so fast and handles tight. The build quality is just as good as my grasshopper. Im
Sold, and getting one in march. This will knock hours off my schools.
:smile:

Threads
Cheers guys.
I went to my local bobcat dealer today and tried out the 48" predator pro. My god what an amazing
Machine to use. It is so fast and handles tight. The build quality is just as good as my grasshopper. Im
Sold, and getting one in march. This will knock hours off my schools.
:smile:

I'm glad you liked it! :thumbsup: Please post some pics when you get it!