Export thread

blower housing replacement for zero turn

D

dusted800

Looking to purchase a 2006 zx480 from a friend, the machine has a bagger on it but the blower housing is broken(plastic) which from what im seeing is very common. I looked up the part number(108-9565) and the price is like 350 bucks.do many models use the same part that maybe I can find a used one . The machine has a 20 hp briggs and stratton, were these a good motor? thanks wk.

the motor is the 20hp intek model 406577 I believe, im going from memory as the mower is still at his house. thanks

I

ILENGINE

How about getting us the model, type, and code from the engine so we can see what engine you are talking about. If Vanguard should be on a tag next to the flywheel on the blower housing. Intek engines are normally on one of the valve covers.

D

dusted800

How about getting us the model, type, and code from the engine so we can see what engine you are talking about. If Vanguard should be on a tag next to the flywheel on the blower housing. Intek engines are normally on one of the valve covers.

the motor is the 20hp intek model 406577 I believe, im going from memory as the mower is still at his house. thanks

BlazNT

BlazNT

Briggs and Stratton 790688
HOUSING-BLOWER
Your price: $118.40

D

dusted800

Briggs and Stratton 790688
HOUSING-BLOWER
Your price: $118.40

I am looking for the blower housing for the bagger unit,see part number in my post, this is the blower housing for the motor.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Well in that case you are stuck with just fitting that mower. It basically fits 2 models and that is it. All the same part number.