K KenB123 Forum Newbie Apr 2, 2012 #1 I have a Cub Cadet HDS2135 and am trying to change blades. Are the 3/4-16 nuts right or left handed threads?
I have a Cub Cadet HDS2135 and am trying to change blades. Are the 3/4-16 nuts right or left handed threads?
K KennyV Lawn Pro Apr 2, 2012 #2 WELCOME to LMF... Right hand... I have not seen left threads on spindle bolts in a Long time.... :smile:KennyV
WELCOME to LMF... Right hand... I have not seen left threads on spindle bolts in a Long time.... :smile:KennyV
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Apr 2, 2012 #3 Kubota has both left and right handed threads on their decks, because they use left and right handed blades. This is the only manufacturer that i know of.
Kubota has both left and right handed threads on their decks, because they use left and right handed blades. This is the only manufacturer that i know of.