C cHIPMUNK Forum Newbie Dec 2, 2013 #1 I transplanted a motor that side shaft to power drive. The crank shaft is 3/4 long and 7/8 around. I need an adapter with a pully Any ideas???????????
I transplanted a motor that side shaft to power drive. The crank shaft is 3/4 long and 7/8 around. I need an adapter with a pully Any ideas???????????
R Raw Dodge Well-Known Member Dec 3, 2013 #3 If you can't find it locally,Surplus center has everything you need.. Personally I would probably use an H block pulley set up if it's a single V belt... Their prices on that stuff is great even with shipping it's still a lot cheaper than local..
If you can't find it locally,Surplus center has everything you need.. Personally I would probably use an H block pulley set up if it's a single V belt... Their prices on that stuff is great even with shipping it's still a lot cheaper than local..