Bidding on edging walks

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do any of you have a formula for bidding on edging walks?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Do any of you have a formula for bidding on edging walks?

We don't bid on edging. It all is figured or included in the price of the cut. Trimming hedges working beds and alike are extra.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
We don't bid on edging. It all is figured or included in the price of the cut. Trimming hedges working beds and alike are extra.

Same here if someone wants a one time edge I ask them to pay for a full mow weedeating edging and mowing as each lawn I do is a reflection of me.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I got on the vendor's list at a healthcare facility. They cut the grass in house with their own maint. people. However they contract edging, trimming shrubs and so forth. They always did all of that inhouse until now. Trimming the bushes and doing the edging could well lead to getting the entire contract in the future. Would be a sweet contract. Grounds are in good shape. To get the work you have to bid it on their terms......That is why I was interested in a formula on just edging.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I got on the vendor's list at a healthcare facility. They cut the grass in house with their own maint. people. However they contract edging, trimming shrubs and so forth. They always did all of that inhouse until now. Trimming the bushes and doing the edging could well lead to getting the entire contract in the future. Would be a sweet contract. Grounds are in good shape. To get the work you have to bid it on their terms......That is why I was interested in a formula on just edging.

Well how much an hr do you want to make? How long will it take? And walla formula. Add a couple bucks to guarentee profit