Best Spark Plugs to Use?

I have found that the OEM plugs are not a bad bet. I have never seen a noteworthy improvement using a "super plug", but I have fixed a problem caused by a "close" cross reference by putting back in the plug called out in the manual, generally a Champion for US built/designed motors and whatever in the overseas built/designed motors.
 
Use what ever the manufacturer recommends.. I can't tell you how many high performance automotive parts i have removed over the years because they fry the points. More spark isn't always better
 
Use what ever the manufacturer recommends.. I can't tell you how many high performance automotive parts i have removed over the years because they fry the points. More spark isn't always better


What type of "high performance automotive parts" have you removed over the years because they fry the points?

There's nothing in my opinion that can be used on a lawnmower that could possibly do this.
 
Back
Top