Really depends on how steep the hill is, you may need 4x4 and good brakes for this. Any idea what the steepest angle is?
I'm just guessing, but I'd say the steepest angle is 33 degrees to 45 degrees. I think instead of mowing that part, I'm going to buy wildflower seeds and broadcast them there. The part I'd be mowing if I do that will be a lot less steep and easily mowed with a riding mower.
I need a riding mower to mow one to two acres on a hillside. I don't have a whole lot of money to spend, but I want one that will be as safe as possible on the hill, which gets a little steep, but not so much that it can't be mowed. What brand would be the best?
I'm just guessing, but I'd say the steepest angle is 33 degrees to 45 degrees. I think instead of mowing that part, I'm going to buy wildflower seeds and broadcast them there. The part I'd be mowing if I do that will be a lot less steep and easily mowed with a riding mower.