Repairs belt help from knowledgeable persons scag stz52-20kh

fatman2181

Forum Newbie
I have a Scag stz-20kh serial 1937 with a smz52 serial 1917 deck. I want to replace all the belts on the machine. They are worn and unreadable and streched to the limit. When i search for replacement belts i either get obsolite part numbers or one website will list the belt legnth different from another. I can get my belts wholesale but i need the width and legnth(outside). Can anyone share this information or where i can get accurate numbers?
 
Partstree is good for using IPLs to look your numbers up, but their prices are inflated over dealer retail.
 
Thanks for the help and just a quick fyi vbeltsupply has been the most economical place ive found to purchase belts and there is almost always a cupon code avaliable i have used them for many purposes at my sawmill with great success thanks again
 
Back
Top