Beautiful Day Today

BlueGrass

Threads
The sun was shining, the birds were a chirping and the traffic wasn't too bad today. I would say it was a beautiful day today. I wish everyday could be like today. What was the weather like in your area?

SallyA

Threads
Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day here. Today started out warm with thunderstorms, then it rained off and on and the temperature started dropping. It's been cloudy with off and on rain all day, but the drop in temperature is what I really don't like. Of course, for February, it's not that bad. Still, I'm looking forward to the sunny 50's tomorrow.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The sun was shining, the birds were a chirping and the traffic wasn't too bad today. I would say it was a beautiful day today. I wish everyday could be like today. What was the weather like in your area?

Bright sun most of the day, got as high as 34 degrees, took my kitties out to explore and climb trees, semi fitted aluminum steps to my utility trailer while outdoors. Shopped on Ebay, left feedback for a seller, same old same old.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Beautiful day here, too. But then again, look at my location.

Mowing day is Friday, though... :wink:

greengrass

Threads
My weekend turned out pretty awesome with lovely sun shining, the birds chirping and all but today its turned into a black abyss if you could see outside my window right now. I can not wait for Spring!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sunny sunny SUNNY... and it is going to be a warm sunny 65 tomorrow for the first day of March...
I really appreciate the bad, cold, dreary days we have had ... That is how I can really enjoy the warm days coming... :smile:KennyV

sunny

Threads
Well yesterday was beautiful but today...not so much! Right now we are under a tornado watch and have some severe thunderstorms headed our way.