Bagging leaves problem

The gator blades you have in the pic are not good for bagging.

Go to Sears and get some high lift bagging blades.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
The gator blades you have in the pic are not good for bagging.

Go to Sears and get some high lift bagging blades.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Thanks for the reply. It's winter here so I can't do anything till spring....However, the blades from sears are exactly identical to the original blades on my Husqvarna. See link below.

Sears.com
 
BUMP....

Now that the snow is gone and yard work has begun...

Here is the answer to the bagging problem I was having with my Husqvarna Tractor. After I removed the deck and turned it upside down I found nothing weird. It looked like a plain deck with baffles installed. When I looked under the deck of a neighbors Craftsman I noticed it had standard mulching blades that came with his tractor. He has no problem bagging leaves either so I went to Sears and bought a pair (which fit my deck) and it made all the difference. Right now, it cuts and bags great and doesn't blow leaves out the non discharge sides anymore.

It looks like Hi Lift blades were too much.

Sears.com


Richard
 
That's interesting.... I've never heard of Hi Lift blades being "to much".
For some reason it doesn't seem logical. But, it works for you. And, it may help someone else having the same problem.
Good to know you found a solution.
 
Back
Top