Baffle needed

Dutch6

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all,
Just picked up a Simplicity ZT 14 38 and am restoring the 38" deck. I need part # 1708064, baffle, deflector, mulching. The old baffle is so rusted it must be replaced. Of course, the part is no longer available so if someone has a serviceable (no holes) baffle for sale?
BTW, mower is model # 1693467 and deck is # 1692912 and is set up for mulching.
Thank you.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Or you could take it to a metal shop and have them make you a new one.

Dutch6

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all,
Just picked up a Simplicity ZT 14 38 and am restoring the 38" deck. I need part # 1708064, baffle, deflector, mulching. The old baffle is so rusted it must be replaced. Of course, the part is no longer available so if someone has a serviceable (no holes) baffle for sale?
BTW, mower is model # 1693467 and deck is # 1692912 and is set up for mulching.
Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, but -been there, done that. None available for this p/n and no substitute either.
I have not, however, been able to find a service/repair manual for the ZT. Have parts lists and wiring diags.
Yes, I could try a metal shop but I'd first try to make myself. Just thought I'd see if one was available before digging out the mig.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks for the reply, but -been there, done that. None available for this p/n and no substitute either.
I have not, however, been able to find a service/repair manual for the ZT. Have parts lists and wiring diags.
Yes, I could try a metal shop but I'd first try to make myself. Just thought I'd see if one was available before digging out the mig.

Sometime this crap can be very frustrating.