Bad boy!!

jay stortini

Threads
Just saw a video on bad boy zero turn elite:) looks pretty sick!! Was set on a country clipper then went back to the safe choice the toro mx5060 now I just watched this video and I am loving The look of this Bad Boy zero turn:D Please any and all opinions on all these mowers:/ oh and I was thinking gravely I am doing circles? Or should I just get what ever one I can get the best deal on end of October? Thanks Jay Stortini

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Threads
I would try to demo as many as you can. Some people love their Bad Boy's, but sometimes they get mixed reviews. The best thing you can do is demo.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just saw a video on bad boy zero turn elite:) looks pretty sick!! Was set on a country clipper then went back to the safe choice the toro mx5060 now I just watched this video and I am loving The look of this Bad Boy zero turn:D Please any and all opinions on all these mowers:/ oh and I was thinking gravely I am doing circles Or should I just get what ever one I can get the best deal on end of October? Thanks Jay Stortini

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

User lmf's advice was spot on!!! You need to compare models from different brands that have same size decks and similar features for an apples-to-apples price comparison. But "the rubber meets the road" when you go to each dealer and look at/demo each of them which should help you narrow down your choices. Cheapest is nice, but not always the best decision.

Tindal

Threads
Take a look at the MZT 6128 I think you will like it . 3400 drives on it cuts at 10 mph . I have got one and its an awesome machine .