Bad Boy

lilbaumann

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anybody out there actually have any experience with Bad Boy mowers? I always see people say they wouldn't waste their time but it always seems like it is simply because it isn't one of the big name mowers and because it is sold at tractor supply stores

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Does anybody out there actually have any experience with Bad Boy mowers? I always see people say they wouldn't waste their time but it always seems like it is simply because it isn't one of the big name mowers and because it is sold at tractor supply stores

lilbaumann,

I don't have any first-hand knowledge, but I did look at Bad Boys last fall and made a counter-offer to a dealer on a 54" Outlaw. The Bad Boys at TSC are the entry-level residentials and I was not impressed with their build. I have read mixed owner reviews and in the 2013 NORTH AMERICAN EQUIPMENT DEALERS ASSOCIATION survey, their dealer network did not rate them very high in Overall Satisfaction and even lower in the Product Quality category. I'm kinda glad I went with the Gravely. Link to that dealer survey is below if you want to research any details:

http://www.msdeda.com/pdf/2013 Dealer Manufacturer Survey.pdf

man00

Threads

I have a Pup..I mowed today with a Kubota ZG222 and I think the BB is the better mower..but like I said I own one, so take with a grain of salt