Bad Boy Outlaw

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks. Looks like I can get the MSMA online. I'll also check my tractor supply and local ag supply. I'll definitely check it out as it's been multiplying. I also need to find something that's safe around ponds/tanks thats for other brush(not Johnson Weed), but I haven't identified what is there yet.

I'll take a look at the Maverick HD, thanks for the suggestion. It seems to be about a $1000 less based on a promotion, but seems to be a very similar price point for MSRP. It's hard for me to tell the difference between the two as there's no compare option on the website that I can find.
MSMA 6 Plus is a good product. If the majority of your grass is Bermuda, it will take out the Johnsongrass and Bahai grasses. You don’t want to apply it to Centipede or St. Augustine grasses. Rodeo is an aquatic labeled herbicide. It’s actually an aquatic labeled glyphosate product. You will have to add a surfactant to it. 2,4-D amine has an aquatic label. So does Garlon 3A. The 2,4-D and Garlon 3A are broadleaf and brush control products. They will need a surfactant also. I would contact Integrated Vegetation Management chemical supply dealer.
Your idea about getting a tractor isn’t a bad idea. It doesn’t have to be new. You can find good used Fords, Massey Ferguson, Kubotas, and John Deere tractors.
Have you thought about sheep and goats?