lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Oct 19, 2012 #12 greggn said: Remember the brakes aren't meant for 25 mph !! Click to expand... Oh yeah I never thought of that! He better be careful!!
greggn said: Remember the brakes aren't meant for 25 mph !! Click to expand... Oh yeah I never thought of that! He better be careful!!
D Dean9 Member Oct 19, 2012 #13 yea, the brakes work pretty good, but i try to keep it in gear and slow down that way.
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Oct 19, 2012 #14 Dean9 said: yea, the brakes work pretty good, but i try to keep it in gear and slow down that way. Click to expand... That is good. I still can't believe you can get it to go 25 mph!! WOW!!
Dean9 said: yea, the brakes work pretty good, but i try to keep it in gear and slow down that way. Click to expand... That is good. I still can't believe you can get it to go 25 mph!! WOW!!