Ariens s-316

billstevens_1999

Forum Newbie
Just bought a Ariens s-316 with a rusted out mower deck and a roto-tiller to rebuild. I have gotten it to run, move and lift working. The key switch has been removed so direct wired to the coil and direct jump to the starter. I have down loaded the owners and service manuals. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair forum. :smile:
 
Just bought a Ariens s-316 with a rusted out mower deck and a roto-tiller to rebuild. I have gotten it to run, move and lift working. The key switch has been removed so direct wired to the coil and direct jump to the starter. I have down loaded the owners and service manuals. Any help would be appreciated.

You forgot to mention exactly what you need help with. The mower with the rusted out deck? Or the tiller with the key switch.
 
Back
Top