Dealer Any mantis tiller dealers on here

Flintmotorsports

Well-Known Member
i am thinking about becomeing a mantis dealer i and worried they will not sell. then i will be stuck paying for them. i would like to know how sales heve been for the past few years. but on the other hand what if i dont do it and i miss you on the new customers and not to mention the extra sales.
thank you for the info
 
Flintmotorsports said:
i am thinking about becomeing a mantis dealer i and worried they will not sell. then i will be stuck paying for them. i would like to know how sales heve been for the past few years. but on the other hand what if i dont do it and i miss you on the new customers and not to mention the extra sales.
thank you for the info

I have a mantis tiller/power rake that I love if that helps any I hear they are great
 
Back
Top