Another use for our mowers!!!!!!

bt3

Threads
I never got video games.

When I was in my early 20's, Mattel came out with the first big time game console "Intellivision". I bought one to see what the craze was about.
Meh, after about 2 days of playing four or five games, I was done. Just not my cup of tea.

However, I'd not mow over my son's things to prove a point. I may take them away for a few weeks to get him straightened out, but I'd not mow over them.
My father? (RIP) He would. He'd mow over them and then set them on fire. Come to think of it, he would not have bought them for me in the first place! Not without me mowing the yard for a year or two.

He was definitely a carrot and stick discipline guy. ;)

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
The video looks staged, but still funny. if it isn't staged that young man has some serious issues. Has the maturity of a 12 year old. Dad appears to be ready to kick him out.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is what happens when parents wait to long to start acting like parents.

bt3

Threads
The video looks staged, but still funny. if it isn't staged that young man has some serious issues. Has the maturity of a 12 year old. Dad appears to be ready to kick him out.

So much of what is posted on YouTube is manufactured (staged) for the audience. I thought this was a manufactured video too. Wouldn't surprise me.

If it is not staged, then Carscw is correct. That is what happens when parents wait too long to enforce some discipline and teaching the consequences of bad behavior.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
So much of what is posted on YouTube is manufactured (staged) for the audience. I thought this was a manufactured video too. Wouldn't surprise me.

If it is not staged, then Carscw is correct. That is what happens when parents wait too long to enforce some discipline and teaching the consequences of bad behavior.

Agreed. We get calls from parents all the time about unruly juveniles. They want us to handle it instead of them being a parent and discipline their child themselves.