Am I missing something? Primer bulbs

slade666

Forum Newbie
I have a Weed Eater riding mower with a TECUMSEH 13.5 hp OHV 120 engine. I do not see a primer bulb anywhere on this mower. Are primer bulbs not needed on some mowers?

-Noob:confused2:
 
The primer bulbs are usually used on the smaller HP engines (push mower, snow blowers, etc.). When they get into the riding mower style Horsepower engines there is usually a choke plate installed in the carb.

That choke is either operated by hitting the upper section of the throttle cable, or pulling a separate cable, or it is an automatic operated.
 
The primer bulbs are usually used on the smaller HP engines (push mower, snow blowers, etc.). When they get into the riding mower style Horsepower engines there is usually a choke plate installed in the carb.

That choke is either operated by hitting the upper section of the throttle cable, or pulling a separate cable, or it is an automatic operated.

Thanks Tim.:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top