Export thread

Allis Chalmers Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

M

Muhammad

GREETINGS to all Allis Chalmers mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Allis Chalmers owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Allis Chalmers mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Allis Chalmers stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

C

cjh21342

have an allis b-210 that needs repaired when i got it it had a snow blower & belly mower and it worked great even had hydrolic front and back. wish i had it running with all the snow we have in nw pa. :laughing:

R

rust592

:smile:I have a allis chalmers 410 w/tiller I need to paint it but it runs good.:smile:

Wayne195

Wayne195

:smile:I have a allis chalmers 410 w/tiller I need to paint it but it runs good.:smile:
Could you please post a photo or two of your A-C? I'd like to see it:licking:

L

Larryr

I have Allis chalmers 410S !

B

Bookbinder

Just acquired a deutz-allis model 830 rear engine rider (circa 1985?) Looking for good source for parts. Thanks to all!:laughing:

Goofy

Goofy

Hello all from Tn.Just purchased a Allis Chalmers 712 hydro.It needs a lil work but I feel like a kid at Christmas,can't wait to play with my new toy.

Attachments

B10Dave

B10Dave

:newhere:Hi Guys.
Just joined today. Have lots of AC & Simplicity tractors and many attachments. Also have several walk behind tractors and a couple of riding sulkys. Once I look around the site for awhile I will post pics of some of them. Later. Dave:thumbsup:

M

mjl01

I also just joined today. I own an Allis Chalmers 616 with a 6ft mower deck and a 42in snow thrower(a few inches to narrow but it will work) I just drove it yesterday as a matter of fact.
mail
this pic was over the summer when i first got it.

mail

K

KennyV

... this pic was over the summer when i first got it.

Your picture didn't show up...

AC and Simplicity were/are great tractors... good to have more folks here with older equipment...
WELCOME to LMF...
:smile:KennyV

M

mjl01

Your picture didn't show up...

AC and Simplicity were/are great tractors... good to have more folks here with older equipment...
WELCOME to LMF...
:smile:KennyV

I need help uploading. i sent it to my email and made it a new tab and copied and pasted the shortcut and It doesn't seem to work, any tips r welcome.

K

KennyV

When you click "Reply to Thread"...
Scroll down just a little, you will see "Manage Attachments" ... select that and you can then brouse your computer to download pictures... :smile:KennyV

M

mjl01

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope these showed up.

K

KennyV

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope these showed up.

Me too... but if you had them in this post.... They didn't.

M

mjl01

Me too... but if you had them in this post.... They didn't.

What didn't show up? I see the pictures.

B10Dave

B10Dave

What didn't show up? I see the pictures.

:confused2: You might see the pictures but all I get are 3 red x's.:thumbdown:

M

mjl01

well then i dont know then. i have pictures on my account at tractorbynet.com.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/members/mal-ac.html

S

snapsstorer

i have 2 projects that involves 1 B-110 and aB-112 planned for this summer. 1 has the snowblowwer and rear rototiller along with the mower deck. the other only has the mower deck. need to locate the hydralic pump and an engine for the one with the mower deck. just having problems getting the other one to start,possibly it juust may be the magento. but will have to pull the engine to get to it.

O

ofm

New member as of today. Owner of a 616 Allis Chalmers with 60" deck. Need some help with parts, any help would be great!

S

snapsstorer

You may have to check with a simplicity dealer. II went through a case dealership that handles simplicity. they gave me a complete printout of the simplicity landlord series, that was the equivient of the B-110 and 112 series allis cahalmers. Turned out that i was lucky that day, another placed was goingto charge $1 per side forthe parts manual(would have been $50 for it).

M

marinevet69

Hey Guys
I joined today and I have an AC B-10....Runs great and plows my garden great...Somethings are worn but for being built in 1965 it looks very good:smile:

S

snapsstorer

I got the Landlord series manual back a while ago. things didnt go as planned. Had to locate a new place(due to bank foreclosing on my wife). Found the place, and had to clean it up drastactly. NOw in the prcess of getting things ready for the winter season. hoping to get to it this winter. Wish me luck

M

marinevet69

Here's hoping things work out for you..I know its already getting cold up there so take care snaps.:thumbsup:

amitypete

amitypete

I own a 310 deluxe and a 416 H..with mower decks and tillers for both, and a push blade. I got these to have as a winter project for my-self to show the grand kids what lawn tractor were like when I was a kid...lol...and I own a troy-bilt horse tiller..1982 looks like I just bought it yesterday...paint on the tine's is still there...and I have a roto-hoe 550 wood chipper....I fix lawn equipment..so I am lucky that I come across this equipment...so I decided to start my collection of equipment...here in a few days i'm going out to look and may-be pick up a massey 16 lawn tractor...can't wait to see it...will post pic in a couple days....thanks

P

pamic

:newhere:Hi Guys.
Just joined today. Have lots of AC & Simplicity tractors and many attachments. Also have several walk behind tractors and a couple of riding sulkys. Once I look around the site for awhile I will post pics of some of them. Later. Dave:thumbsup:

Hi Dave; Just joined and saw your post.
I live near Peterborough,ON
I have a old B112 that I love but needs some TLC to work properly.
I can't find anyone interested in working on it.
Can you make any suggestions?
Paul

O

OldAllis52

Hello

I just joined today. Our AC is a 416S my sons and I bought on Ebay five years ago. We mowed with it a little over a year until the blowby got really bad then we parked it for a total nut and bolt restore.
Lawn mowers are a hobby for me to help me take my mind off work. Currently I have the AC416S, a Massey MF8, Cub Cadet 1862, Cub Cadet 1811,and a Jari Monarch. On top of that last Friday one of the guys I work with and I bought three truckloads of NOS and trade in mowers, leaf blowers, and chain saws from a warehouse so my winter is full of projects!

Retiredcarguy

Retiredcarguy

Have owned a 1965 Allis Chalmers Big 10 for about the last 20 years. It is a real durable workhorse.

C

cwallen

I have a Allis chalmers 920 diesel. seems to be a great little workhorse.

F

Frank Dodson

I have an AC 416S with sleeve hitch. I have the Brinly plow and disk.

T

timplex

I just got an AC130, and drove it home from the hardware store.

K

kbowman

Hello everyone I dont own a AC mower yet but my dad has owned a 175 tractor since before I was born and the ol gal is still being used on the farm. But I am thinking of getting a 712S for a pulling mower application. Is that a good choice or is there a better model that I should think about?

K

KennyV

The 712S is a great little gear tractor... do not see many of them around this part of the country, where are you located? are they common around you?
As a puller, It should work great... the old Cub Cadets are usually the better garden tractors but that old AC was a well built machine and should do great... :smile:KennyV

K

kbowman

I live in VA and I seen one for sale in PA. I was thinking about the cub cadet but if I could show up with something different than everyone else and still be competitive that would be awesome!

F

Frank Dodson

Frank Dodson Jackson TN
416S

M

MickG

Hi, I have a Allis Chalmers 917 Hydro 1981 with its original K17 Kohler series 1, unmolested, runs perfect, mows and blows [snow], just changed its drive belt of 15 years, showed a little cracking, never failed me, a truly dependable old war horse,
Mick.

S

skifoof

im the new guy here,i have many allis mowers ,3 b207's,2 b10s,one big ten ,b112,several 600 series,2 718's,2 912's,3 919's,917,2 920's,7790simplicity,620,720,im sure theres many more

S

snapsstorer

just got a new project yard tractor about 2 weeks ago. an Deutz Allis 616 hydro. it was in beautiful shape, except for the engine. got it for only $300. it is either a 42 or 48 inch mower deck on it. not for sure as of yet, been to busy lately to measure it

M

mtsavage

good day hey
.thanks for have me
my tractor is a allis chalmers 616 hydro
no pics as of yet

H

Hitechluddite

Bought a 914H last week, still going through it and sorting it out, it's built like a tank so I'm hoping that after some TLC it will give me a decade of good service...

B

bertsmobile1

reported both