Advice on selling A ton of lawn equipment/parts. Old lawn mower repair shop.

joenado

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Advice on selling A ton of lawn equipment/parts. Old lawn mower repair shop.
My father inlaw passed and he owned a lawn mower repair shop. I am overwhelmed with all the lawn mowers chain saws string trimmers motors piles of parts. I would love to sell it all to one person. Any advice on how to go about finding that person? I can list pictures tomorrow. Thank you for any help.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Advice on selling A ton of lawn equipment/parts. Old lawn mower repair shop.
Find a business broker and sell the stock + customer list as a going concern
If he had a mobile phone he use for the business toss that in as well after removing family members from the contacts list.
There are always people who are handy looking for a small business or second line of work .

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Would you mind me asking what state you're located in?

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
.10 cents on the dollar for the whole lot, no cherry picking. Or sell it half of full original retail (roughly) one item at a time. Many trips to ship parts, lots of time, and you can get it sold. List equipment locally on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace.