Export thread

Adjusting the tow, front wheels, Snapper RER 130

O

oh n 16

I have one front wheel that is out of tow, can anyone tell me how to adjust it. I can't seem to find any repair manuals online, and the maintenance book that came with the mower does not address it. In fact, it dosen't address much of anything. BTW, it is only a year old.
Thanks

L

logan01

Your model might not have adjustable tie rod ends or other steering adjustments. If not, see if this mod is applicable to your model or some of the other info in the thread. Just make sure (doubtful) the wheel bushing isn't wollered out. Snapper RER Tie Rods Modified to Become Adjustable - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information

O

oh n 16

Your model might not have adjustable tie rod ends or other steering adjustments. If not, see if this mod is applicable to your model or some of the other info in the thread. Just make sure (doubtful) the wheel bushing isn't wollered out. Snapper RER Tie Rods Modified to Become Adjustable - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information

Thanks for the help. The pics helped a lot.

L

logan01

You bet. Though You might not need it, That guy's mod is pretty cool.