A link for newbies

touree

Threads
I have always believed in learning the hard way because from experience, that way lessons learned stick. I have not bothered to check but is there a place where newbies can catch up on what has been happening in the site prior to their joining?

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
We are going to be coming out with some FAQs soon that will provide a collection of useful threads from the past (i.e. blade sharpening, what size mower, etc).

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Muhammad...
Great
It's hard to realize this forum has only been here for 6 months... and there has been such a large amount of very interesting, informative and fun discussions... With a lot of good folks joining in all the time...
Thanks again for putting this all together and keeping it rolling smoothly. Plus adding useful 'features' as it is growing...:smile:KennyV

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hey Kenny,

I agree, it's hard to believe it's been only six months in light of the amount of knowledge that is being exchanged. We're lucky to have members such as yourself who are posting frequently. Obviously my comparison is TBN which has been around for 12+ years and has nearly 90,000 members now, but I keep reminding myself that in its first six months TBN had fewer than 100 members and 10-20 posts per day. With more than 1,800 members here already, I'm optimistic that this forum will continue to grow and provide a lot of great info for members and visitors.

We have some great features in development right now that I'm hoping will make it even better. :thumbsup: