Export thread

932 anyone?

B

beddy85

Had a deal lined up on a 725d, but that fell through. Now I have an opportunity to buy a 932 72" with less than 200hrs. I was wondering if anybody here runs one? Hows the power, fuel consumption, ect..?
Thanks

M

mechanic mark

I would locate model & serial numbers for mower & engine & research as to year of production. 200 hours on an 8 year old machine does not sound right.

B

beddy85

I would locate model & serial numbers for mower & engine & research as to year of production. 200 hours on an 8 year old machine does not sound right.
The unit I am looking at is a 2015 model from a homeowner.

1mstrb

hello we had a 2013 932g 2 and the power was more then we ever needed it had a 72 inch deck on it the fuel usage was from 1 two 1.5 gals of gas per hr. nice acreage mower just costly to run on gas traded for 725D and it has power and plenty of torque use half the amount of fuel . went with the rear discharge and best thing i have ever done machine stays clean so do I

B

beddy85

hello we had a 2013 932g 2 and the power was more then we ever needed it had a 72 inch deck on it the fuel usage was from 1 two 1.5 gals of gas per hr. nice acreage mower just costly to run on gas traded for 725D and it has power and plenty of torque use half the amount of fuel . went with the rear discharge and best thing i have ever done machine stays clean so do I
Thanks for the reply. I'm actually going back and forth between the low hr 932 or a 725d with 250 more hrs.

G

gsim

I have 930 D2 , Kubota 30 hp. More power than I really need, and fuel consumption very reasonable. Mine is long chassis, front mount deck. I mostly cut at around 60-70 % throttle, never wide open. Never bogs down. Easy to spin a tire tho, and best to keep tires below 10 PSI.

G

gsim

I have 930 D2 , Kubota 30 hp. More power than I really need, and fuel consumption very reasonable. Mine is long chassis, front mount deck. I mostly cut at around 60-70 % throttle, never wide open. Never bogs down. Easy to spin a tire tho, and best to keep tires below 10 PSI.