D David110 Forum Newbie May 11, 2016 #1 It started with an idler wheel falling apart. After repair, I cut the grass twice before the belt snapped into. The second repair replaced the tension arm. After two mowings, the belt broke again. Any suggestions before running it again?
It started with an idler wheel falling apart. After repair, I cut the grass twice before the belt snapped into. The second repair replaced the tension arm. After two mowings, the belt broke again. Any suggestions before running it again?
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty May 12, 2016 #2 :welcome: I suggest you start with telling us which model Cub we are trying to fix. We are blind & deaf, so you need to talk to us in that mannar.
:welcome: I suggest you start with telling us which model Cub we are trying to fix. We are blind & deaf, so you need to talk to us in that mannar.