Export thread

46" Murray deck

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Anybody know where i might can find a deck (at the least the shell) for a Murray 46" rider. Model # 46107X92A

T.I.A

M

MowLife

I have 2 wide body decks but I’m in Florida. I would give you one. They are plentiful in my area on Craigslist. Buying a new shell will be pretty expensive I would look into a donor Murray or deck

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

What's the chances of you shipping one here on my dime.... no murray decks or even a donor murray to be had around here...:wink::eek:

C

ct27

I too am looking for a 46" replacement deck. Just cracked it the other day. I have a Murray 46561x8 . They are near impossible to find up here in the North East.

If I research shipping options from Florida would you be willing to consider shipping one?

If anyone else reading this knows where I could find a replacement deck frame (the rest of teh components on my deck are ok) in the NY/NJ/CT/MA area that would be really helpful. Willig to drive 4 hours out of CT if I must to pick one up.

Attachments

M

MowLife

I have one left that on a machine that has a blown motor. I was wanting to get rid of the entire thing as a roller. I don’t want to part it out because I’ll just get stuck with a bunch of parts. I flip mowers as a hobby and Murray’s just don’t resell as well as craftsman or mtd models around here.