C ccbadd Forum Newbie Oct 17, 2015 #1 I changed the primer bulb on my Craftman 4 cycle weed eater and now gas spits out what appears to be a little check valve right above and to the left of the primer bulb when I try to prime it. Anyone have any ideas how to fix?
I changed the primer bulb on my Craftman 4 cycle weed eater and now gas spits out what appears to be a little check valve right above and to the left of the primer bulb when I try to prime it. Anyone have any ideas how to fix?
M motoman Lawn Addict Nov 6, 2015 #2 Trimmer line is clear when new and pliable. Perhaps you line is old, dry , cracked and not sealing. Buy new line by the foot.
Trimmer line is clear when new and pliable. Perhaps you line is old, dry , cracked and not sealing. Buy new line by the foot.