36-volt Toro e-Cycler 20360

dria

Threads
I am thinking about getting an electric cordless mower (push mower) and I am looking at the 36-volt Toro e-Cycler 20360. Can an electric mower really get the job done with out causing hassle?

Bethieboo

Threads
I think that they are great. I have only had the kind with a cord which made it kind of annoying but I looked up the model you are looking at and sounds like it might be what you want.

Hoss

Threads
If you have a small lawn with neighbors close by, I can see the use for it. I live in the country with about a quarter acre to mow. It wouldn't suit my situation at all.

173abn

Threads
dira,I agree with hoss.depends on how big your lawn is.I know the batteries have got better. russ

dria

Threads
I kind of think it is good to have a riding mower and a push mower. Now I won't buy the new Zero turn electric mower because they said it will cost like 7 grand. So if I am going electric it would have to be the push mower.

mowsby

Threads
If you have a certain size of yard then 7 grand for an electric mower is not a bad price. Although the first of its kind to come out usually has a lot of bugs.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
The 7 thousand dollar model is a rider built by Excel Hustler... they have been building comercial grade mowers for around 50 years.
Their development before marketing is the best... The ZEON is the model at just under 7000,
:smile:KennyV