23 LT42B Sucks at picking up leaves

99x

Forum Newbie
Threads
I baught 23 Lt42b to replace my old yard machine, Ilove the mower but when it comes to picl\king up leaves it sucks compared to my old mower. The problem is it blows debri out under the deck by the right front wheeland makes it a pain to get your yard clean. Any updates or modifications to make it more efficient?? Thanks

Lawn Addict
Threads
Take something like a rubber mud flap & attach to your deck in the best place to help prevent the blow-out.

Craftsman Garage

Threads
Here's some things to try. Try some gator blades, somehow they usually fix this blowout issue. Is your deck level? Adjust as needed. Your deck might also have buildup or a blockage of grass.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I baught 23 Lt42b to replace my old yard machine, Ilove the mower but when it comes to picl\king up leaves it sucks compared to my old mower. The problem is it blows debri out under the deck by the right front wheeland makes it a pain to get your yard clean. Any updates or modifications to make it more efficient?? Thanks
Are you using a bagger?

99x

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes i am using a bag. Does anybody make a skirt kit??

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you are bagging, you will need high lift blades. If you have a mulching kit on it, it needs to come off.
I don’t know about a skirt kit.

Lawn Addict
Threads
If the info MParr gave you doesn't resolve your issue.. Make your own skirt kit.