21199 Timemaster Gas Tank

thebull2.0

Forum Newbie
Threads
Great mower.... but it runs out of gas before I can finish the yard. My 20 year old 20092 Super Recycler did it in one gas tank. Anyone know of an aftermarket solution to a bigger gas tank?

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
scroll down page & click on specifications, look at fuel capacity. Looks like a mighty fine mower, let engine cool down in shade 10 to 15 min. before refueling & take a water break.

Last edited:

vytec

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've been kicking around the idea of manufacturing a new replacement 1 gallon tank or larger to replace the existing tank so that it looks factory, but you get more capacity. Wanted to know if folks would be interested and if so how many folks. If you're interested in something like that, reply here so I can start to do some market analysis to see if there's a high enough demand for it. My goal would be a simple rip and replace using existing mounting points and hardware, but have a larger tank.

dvdsnyd

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've been kicking around the idea of manufacturing a new replacement 1 gallon tank or larger to replace the existing tank so that it looks factory, but you get more capacity. Wanted to know if folks would be interested and if so how many folks. If you're interested in something like that, reply here so I can start to do some market analysis to see if there's a high enough demand for it. My goal would be a simple rip and replace using existing mounting points and hardware, but have a larger tank.

I'd very much be interested.
Just got my TimeMaster. Very happy with it overall so far. Only mowed the lawn twice. However, I can get to within about 5 minutes of finishing and end up needing to refuel.