2022 Bad Boy Mowers have arrived!

bkeller500

Threads
I bought a MZ Magnum late last summer. If the grass is more than a few inches tall. The mower leaves two strips down the center. Looking at the blades. I don't understand why Bad Boy didn't move the middle blade spindle further forward and the two outside spindles in so the three blades would overlap slightly. Instead they left about a 3/8 gap between blades for grass to slip through. Other than that it's a good heavy made mower.
is the deck level side to-side? Is it pitched front-to-back? Look at your manual for proper level and pitch instructions.....it may help. Also double check the air in the tires and set to factory specs. You may just need some tweaking. Or perhaps a different blade with a higher lift.

Ron3

Threads
My MZ 42 blades are 14 3/8 inches long mows my yard perfect.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I bought a MZ Magnum late last summer. If the grass is more than a few inches tall. The mower leaves two strips down the center. Looking at the blades. I don't understand why Bad Boy didn't move the middle blade spindle further forward and the two outside spindles in so the three blades would overlap slightly. Instead they left about a 3/8 gap between blades for grass to slip through. Other than that it's a good heavy made mower.
A few things to check. Air your tires up to 12 psi. Make sure that the deck is level from side to side and pitched down in the front 1/4”. Make sure the blades are sharp. Mow at wide open throttle. Don’t try to take too much off of the grass at once.

ken2

Threads
is the deck level side to-side? Is it pitched front-to-back? Look at your manual for proper level and pitch instructions.....it may help. Also double check the air in the tires and set to factory specs. You may just need some tweaking. Or perhaps a different blade with a higher lift.
My mower is doing a lot better now. It has about 35 hours on it. Did set the governor up. Wide open was 3240. Now it runs at 3600 with no load. Didn't change anything else.