Export thread

2014 Grasshopper 430D 61" Midmount

J

JGGUNS

I just bought this mower in April but the size of my yard is being drastically reduced and it is much to big for the new job. It has 25+\- hours on it and in perfect condition. It is one of the last of the non-Urea motors. I will be happy to email pics upon request and delivery can be negotiated. This mower retails for over $17k. I'm asking $14750 but would entertain any reasonable offer.

J

JGGUNS

It's hard to believe that there is no interest at all in this mower. Not so much as a single inquiry? I thought I had it listed at a pretty fair price.

BlazNT

BlazNT

It is a fair price just not the right time of year. Middle to end of mowing season is a hard time to sale a mower. Me personally I would never buy one that expensive. I am a tight wad.

J

JGGUNS

I really need to move this mower. Is there no one interested enough to even make an offer?

J

JGGUNS

IMG_1208.jpgIMG_1207.jpg

F

fox5flyer

I really need to move this mower. Is there no one interested enough to even make an offer?

It would be perfect for what I have here. Large lawn, airstrip, etc. Too bad it's so far away from NE Michigan.
Deke

J

JGGUNS

Don't let that stop you. Transportation can be worked out. PM if your interested and I will give you my contact info.