2013 Bad Boy Outlaw XP 36 HP Vangaurd Review

Brian Hamblin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well i bought this mower about a week ago. I must say I'm very impressed with it. Great power and cut. shock absorbers are awesome. Time will tell how it holds up.

I cut about five acres around my place.
rough terrain

Thanks,

Brian Hamblin
Bowie TX

Threads
I moved your thread to the Mower Buying and Pricing Forum. :smile:

I'm glad you like your new mower! :thumbsup:

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well i bought this mower about a week ago. I must say I'm very impressed with it. Great power and cut. shock absorbers are awesome. Time will tell how it holds up.

I cut about five acres around my place.
rough terrain

Thanks,

Brian Hamblin
Bowie TX

Post some pics!!!.....and keep us informed about how you like it(you'll give it a good workout with 5 acres to cut). Not very many Bad Boy owners on this forum and lots of questions about them. I actually made an offer last fall on the 54" Outlaw(regular, not the XP) and I was impressed with the frame & deck(massive 5gauge...very HEAVY to lift). I decided on the Gravely and also the Bad Boy got a questionable rating by the dealer network(see link below). Without some honest feedback from first-hand owners like you it is difficult to sort the facts from the rumors. Hope it turns out to be all you expecetd!!!

http://www.msdeda.com/pdf/2013 Dealer Manufacturer Survey.pdf

Brian Hamblin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Here is me of my Bad Boy!!!!

Attachments

• mower.jpg
    mower.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 57

Brian Hamblin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you!! Like i said, I love it so far. I too read a lot of negative feedback on Bad Boy mowers. I looked at them all. Almost pulled the trigger on a Kubota 327. Found out a lot of good and bad for each unit i looked at. BB had about 95% BAD reviews. That being said:smile. I still ended up with the BB.
The best feature is the shocks in the rough terrain for sure.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thank you!! Like i said, I love it so far. I too read a lot of negative feedback on Bad Boy mowers. I looked at them all. Almost pulled the trigger on a Kubota 327. Found out a lot of good and bad for each unit i looked at. BB had about 95% BAD reviews. That being said:smile. I still ended up with the BB.
The best feature is the shocks in the rough terrain for sure.

My question is......does that Bad Boy really go fast enough to need a spoiler on the back????:0)