1977 sears mower..im in love!

Sorry to get more off topic.
But since you love blue fords here's a pic of another of my work machines.
It's an 1988 ford 4610 diesel LCG. The tires are filled and rims are mounted inside out for wider wheelbase. Has an Alamo Mott flail mower on it now. Used to pull a set of 5 Jacobsen reel gang mowers on the regular.
 

Attachments

  • image-3758394755.png
    image-3758394755.png
    341.4 KB · Views: 17
yeah..they are really neat...very quiet for a mower..i can hardly hear the blades cutting...im looking to restore....so if anybody's done this...any tips would be appreciated...but the gold/green look has got to go:laughing:.....also ...if anybody knows where i can get a dash..that would be great...its the worst part of the tractor right now

very nice, I just restored my 18/6 still got some to do but I took it apart to the last washer. I got pic's on my profile. at least I think this is my first time on this website. You should be able to see them.
 
thats beautiful man!....i was at a local tractor show this sunday...and saw a batch of sears ss/16....ss/18.....18/6....gt-18's......the nicest one was done up in all catapillar yellow...grill/hood/wheels...and it looked great....i might have to hold off on my Ford paint scheme till i get this figured out in my head:confused2:
 
Back
Top