1975 JD 400 Briggs repower grounding issue

Your search turned up 40,000 results. Last one on the page is a 'moisture meter'?:confused2:



p.s. If I were you I'd order a technical manuals for your tractor...once you find the one for your exact model#. Email Deere and tell them what you have and have them find it for you.

like this one here: https://techpubs.deere.com/Products/ProductSearch.aspx ---(10TH DOWN ON LINKED PAGE) this is just an example and might or might NOT be for yours.
 
I think the link keeps going to the main page and not the page number were copy it at. Does this Manual have all the wiring ? What does this manual entail? I probably need to purchase it but does it cover everything I'll need to know?
 
call their customer service department at 1-800-522-7448
find out exactly...given that you machine is 'pretty' old I'd say it is a must have for you. I bought one for my machine a long ago and its been a blessing!!!


p.s; You have got a very nice piece of hardware there. I think it is worth saving and keeping it for as long as you can by bringing it back to 'as close' to original as possible. Guessing and modifying is not the way to do it. I'd get both 'user' and 'shop repair' books ordered.
 
Back
Top