$100 mower

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
just bought this yard machines...for$100...its a 2007...15.5hp briggs..42" cut..6sp....was going to use the trans for my poor KGRO...but maybe with some bodywork this could be a runner..its having trouble starting..after sitting this winter...but i think it might be carb...because it tries to run..i might have a lawn mower disease!..:}

Attachments

• IMG_0595[1].jpg
    IMG_0595[1].jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0596[1].jpg
    IMG_0596[1].jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 19

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
does anybody know where i can find a wiring diagram for this tractor?....thanks

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
there is very little wiring on this type...
What are you needing... :smile:KennyV

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
theres no power to starter...but if i hot wire with jumper cables it works...the starter solenoid works too...its just not getting power from ignition...i took ignition switch apart..looks fine..ran some continuity tests between contacts and only one connects at start position, but its not the color of the start solenoid lead..in fact nothing is..also someone bypassed the seat switch and the bypass works but i tested the seat switch and it worked so they were just throwing darts blind...ill figure it out, but a diagram would help..i found the manuals online but no diagrams included..thanks

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check around the mower deck engaging mechanism, (pto switch or lever) there will be an interrupt switch there... It prevents the starter solenoid trying to activate the starter with the deck engaged...
There will also be one either on the speed selector or the clutch, to keep from starting in gear...:smile:KennyV

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
yeah, this one was a bitch!..i checked all the switches..took apart ignition switch and solenoid..etc..etc...what it ended up being was the 20a inline fuse..it had a broken connector inside...thats why i couldnt figure it out..i had 12v one sec..then 3 volts then nothing then 12v again and on and on....its all good now...thanks for your support:smile: